July 12, 2021
July 30, 2021
Show all


You need certain documents at different stages of the Express Entry application process.

Published by Hillfield Immigration on 13th July, 2021

New application deadline – If you received an invitation to apply on or after June 29, 2021, you must submit your application for permanent residence within 60 days. You need documents, such as language test results, to show that you’re eligible for Express Entry. Some documents take a long time to get, so you should get them ready now.

Get the documents you need for your profile. Our qualified expert can advise on the official papers you may require. You don’t need to upload documents to submit a profile, but you may need information from some or all of these documents:
• a passport or travel document. For Venezuelan passport holders: You may need to complete extra steps when you create a profile or fill out your application.
• language test results
• proof of Canadian education or an educational credential assessment report for immigration purposes if you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers Program, or you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada
• provincial nomination (if you have one)
• written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one), proof of work experience, certificate of qualification in a trade occupation issued by a Canadian province or territory (if you have one)
• proof of funds

Documents you may need for your application for permanent residence if you are invited to apply. You’ll need to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above). Our experienced representative will assist candidates with this important aspect. Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
• police certificates
• medical exams
• proof of funds
• birth certificate – required if you’re declaring dependent children
• use of a representative form (PDF, 137 KB) – required if you’ve hired a representative
• common-law union form (PDF, 2.22 MB) – required if you’ve declared your marital status as “common-law”
• marriage certificate – required if you’ve declared your marital status as “married”
• divorce certificate and legal separation agreement – required if you’ve declared your marital status as “divorced”
• death certificate – required if you’ve declared your marital status as “widowed”
• adoption certificate – required when a dependent child is listed as “adopted”

Other documents – you only need to submit these if they were included in your personalized document checklist. Your application may not be refused or rejected if you don’t submit these documents. They’re only used to check if you meet the requirements of the program you’re applying for.
• proof of relationship to a relative in Canada
• digital photos to confirm your identity
• other name to confirm aliases
• authority to release personal information to a designated individual form (PDF, 1.74 MB)
• any other documents that you feel are relevant to your application

Your next step is to submit your profile. Before you make that next crucial step, let a qualified legal expert at Hillfield Immigration, review your application together with any supporting documents for correction or adjustment.

Muhammad Qazi
Muhammad Qazi
I, Muhammad Qazi, Notary Public in Ontario. I am fluent in English, Urdu Punjabi, Hindi. We serve from two locations suit 508-55 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, and Unit 303-800 Main street (Gulliver plaza) Stoney Creek. There is very convenient free parking in front of our both locations. I have in depth knowledge that provides my clients with the foresight to make business, property, and personal decisions with ease. As a trusted professional, I provide the attention to detail and personal attention that clients need to look to for making important life decisions.

Comments are closed.

We will help to find the perfect place for you!