Family Class

A permanent resident or citizen of Canada who is at least 18 years old can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada. These relatives can live, study, and work in Canada if they become permanent residents.

Some examples of family class sponsorship include but are not limited to:

  • Spouse
  • Common law or conjugal Partner
  • Dependent children
  • Parents
  • Grandparents
  • Super visa
  • Citizenship application

Economic Class

 Economic class applicants are selected on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Some examples of this class are:

  • Federal Skilled Worker
  • Canadian Experience Class
  • Federal Skilled Trades
  • Start-up Business Class
  • Investors
  • Entrepreneurs
  • Self-Employed persons
  • Provincial Nominees
  • Caring for Children
  • Caring for People With High Medical Needs
  • Live-in Caregivers

Refugee Class

 A refugee is someone who is outside of his or her home country and outside of Canada. Refugees can be sponsored by a private sponsorship group or referred by the United Nations Refugee Agency or another designated referral organization.


Work Class

 Work permits are sometimes required to work in Canada. People who may require work permits include:

  • Foreign workers
  • Live-in caregivers
  • Business people
  • Students

We will help to find the perfect place for you!